SSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperSonic Mobsters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

they can't take me down!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulAsasin

SoulAsasin

they can't take me down!! Empty
PostSubject: they can't take me down!!   they can't take me down!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:56 am

My account has been terminated today!

But after a little discussion with the FAllenSword Team I got it back again!!!

The problem was that I am playing from a college campus....so everybody who playes from here has the same external IP!....This is why they tought I was a clone account! They terminated everybody here:((( NOt everybody managed to get their account back:((

Anyway I sent them some ID, and they unterminated my account!!!....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: they can't take me down!!   they can't take me down!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:15 pm

In HCS they r big idiots... u saw what happend to Yelworc...
Back to top Go down
https://ssm4ever.forumotion.net
Gauravs

Gauravs

PostSubject: Re: they can't take me down!!   they can't take me down!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:09 am

hey btw... yelowC was a good player....... i think he was the first and the topmost level holder in our guild i really feel sorry for that incident pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they can't take me down!!   they can't take me down!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they can't take me down!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSM :: Offtopic-
Jump to: